Thursday, October 25

DYSU#95 - Embossing Wet or Dry



Good morning all, it's time for another fresh challenge here at DYSU! We had some fabulous Vintage themed creations last week, making it so hard for us to choose the Top Three! Thank you all for continuing to inspire and create with us here at DYSU.

This week we have the theme of using Embossing in your creation, either dry or wet! So, dust off  those dusty embossing folders, and jars of embossing powder and get embossing this week!

We have some wonderful sponsors this week:

* Winner's Choice of 5 Digital Stamps

      Birdie Brown
*Winner's Choice of 3 Digital Stamps


* Winner's Choice of 6 Digital Images

 Joining us as our Guest Designer this week is Cinzia. Here's a bit about Cinzia:


'Hello!! I'm Cinzia Coniglio, I was born in Rome (Italy) where I live and work in an IT division after being graduated in Arts and Science of Performing Arts :D. 
Addicted to arts, design and graphics, I was involved in various craft arts, and finally  few years ago I found my true love: drawing and working with paper… but above all I adore making cards! 
I don´t know to what style my cards belongs, I can only say that I like playing with sketches, papers and colours. Less than one year ago I landed in the blogland, it’s a really exciting experience sharing your work with other crafting lovers, and during this time I Knew so many talented people out there!
Now I'm very happy and honoured to be Guest Designer for this fabulous blog, I do hope you enjoy my card.
Happy crafting!
Cinzia'

You can find more of Cinzia's beautiful creations at Into My Happy Space.
 And now, get inspired by our design Team!

With Birdie Brown Products:



 With Robyn's Fetish Products:






 Ren-Yi
No Matter What I Have To Do...

 With Paper Pretties Products:

                                                                            Helen
                                                                       GDT Cinzia

 With Other Products:





 Joan

A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 5pm on Tuesdays.

9 comments:

Beverley said...

Fun challenge & what FAB DT samples!

Jeanette M. said...

Fabulous cards by the DT!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the variety of DT embossing creations. I first learned to emboss with a light box, embossing template & stylus. Occasionally I emboss this way still but now that there are embossing folders & dies that have embossing it is so much easier to use those.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

MAKKE FOAR DY said...

Wow! I love the DT inspiration samples!

It is really very inspiring!
I have used the heat embossing technique.

Celebrity corporat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

The DT provided such inspiration, it was fun to look at close up pictures of their creations. I used dry embossing on my card. :)

Angela said...

Awesome inspiration from the DT...great variety too! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW what Fabulous creations by the DT here!!! Thanks for the Fun challenge to play in!!!

Louise said...

Thanks for a great challenge and fab work by the DT.