Thursday, August 2

DYSU #83 POLKA DOTS



Hey Blogger Friends!!

Welcome to a new week of fun.  Last week we had a lot of great entries.  We bet this week we will have a lot of great creations too because we have an all time favorite theme... POLKA DOTS!! They are used in fashion, decorating, publishing... just look around and you will find a world of inspiration.
We can't wait to see what you come up with so let's get started.

For this week we have two fabulous sponsors.




Broken Box Stock
* A "Toodle Club Membership" and a free Toodle Birthday Calendar.  Total prize package is a $29 value.





Stamp & Create
* $25 Gift Certificate


Joining us this week as our Hand picked Guest Designer, 
please welcome Helen Berry




I'm Helen and I live in West Oxfordshire, near the Cotswolds in the UK.  I've been married to my husband Jon for 10 years and we have two gorgeous little boys aged 8 and 5.  My love of papercrafts started back in 2007 when I was unable to find a personalised, handmade Christening card for the daughter of a close friend of mine, so I ended up making my own!   I quickly became addicted to cardmaking, although I've been creative my whole life in one way or another.  My mum taught me to knit and sew, and was always teaching craft classes or preparing for craft fairs in my teenage years. Mum & Granny always had knitting, patchwork or crochet on the go!!
I love making cards, although I do scrap-booking and make mini albums - I love to make jewelry and dabble in home decor.  My latest craze is making my own unique soaps using my clear stamps.  I'm hooked!! I'm always experimenting with new techniques and digital stamps and papers and love anything vintage or shabby - I simply can't get enough of buttons, lace, ribbon, twine and pearls!! I grew up in rural Norfolk and am inspired by nature - I have a real fondness for the roses in my garden, I guess I'm a country girl at heart :)
Helen is using an image from Broken Box Stock for her card





Now get inspired by our Design Team:

With images from Broken Box Stock:



With images from Stamp and Create


With Other images:

We hope you have a
Happy Crafting Time and
share your precious creations with us!!




A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 5pm on Tuesdays.

6 comments:

Sonia said...

Wonderful creations, very inspirational. Great Challenges.
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Crafty Math Chick said...

Polka dots are so much fun aren't they? Thanks for the fun challenge! Lovely samples from the DT! I love all the Stamp and Create Wags 'n Whiskers images - thanks for sponsoring!

Rose said...

fab inspiration from the DT and a super fun challenge :)

CraftyGirl said...

I love all the wonderful eye candy from your DT’s. Thank you so very much for letting me play along with you. See you next time…

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the fun challenge!

Rachel said...

I love polka dots!! Fab DT cards, all sooo cute! Wedgie xxx