Thursday, May 10

DYSU #71 - Use A Flower


Welcome back for another round of fun! Did you guys have fun with the Circles challenge last week? It's time for another challenge and this week we're asking you to USE A FLOWER!
 

We have 3 amazing sponsors this week:

Inspired Stamps - $15 Store Credit
 



Digi Darla - Winners Choice of 5 Digis

 



The Greeting Farm - Winners Choice of 1 Clear Stamp Set







This week we have a wonderful Guest Designer joining us, please welcome Annette Connelly!
Here's a little about Annette:



'Hi, My name is Annette, I started card-making 7 years ago and quickly became addicted to stamping, both rubber and digis.  I love anything cute and cuddly. I usually lean towards pastel colours and sparkles, but I'm trying to be more adventurous!!!  My favourite craft tool is my Sizzx BigShot and I can't think what I ever did before I invested in that.  I'm so proud to have been asked to play along as a guest designer this week, and the flower theme is right up my street!  Those of you who visit my blog often will know that when I'm excited about a project, that I tend to get carried away, and will decorate the inside of my card too.  Well this time, I've gone one step further, and created a little handbag shaped gift box too in matching papers. I hope you like my project, and I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge.'

Here are our Designer's Creations this week:

With Inspired Stamps:








With Digi Darla:







With The Greeting Farm: 





 



After much deliberation, and taking into account the differing time zones for our International Design Team, we are going to close the DYSU challenge a day early, starting from this week. To enable our team to get round to the last entrants, and to give everybody a fair chance, we are now closing the challenge on Tuesdays at 5pm Mountain Time. This will enable the D.T. to get round to visiting all your creations, in good time, and leave you some love :-)

A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 5pm (MOUNTAIN TIME) on Tuesdays.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely DT cards, great challenge.

Deborah Frings said...

I so wanted to join in last week, but didn't manage it! However, this week I'm in already and feel I might have more later! Great cards!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a great Challenge and such inspirational DT work! Judy x

Venus said...

Thank you for the challenge! DT creations are amazing!

Venus

Stephanie said...

don't see mr linky?

Crafty Math Chick said...

I actually don't use flowers a lot, so this WAS a challenge for me! Thanks for the fun and the most beautiful inspiration pictures as well. Lovely samples from the DT!

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for the inspiring DT creations and for a fab challenge. I love flowers! Hugs, Jill x

Elizabeth said...

Lovely challenge, I love flowers so a perfect challenge for me, and inspiring projects from the DT too. Elizabeth

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you for the lovely challenge and inspiration from the DT's.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Betty said...

Thanks for a great challenge. Lovely
dt work Bettyxxx

XxJULESxX said...

thanks for the chall flowers do it for me! i love the teams creations all beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great challenge thanks! I had fun playing along, and the DT inspiration is fab, as ever ;)
Rx

Bonnie Lynn said...

Awesome challenge!! Just found your challenge blog last night. Thanks for the inspiration.

Grá O'Neill said...

Great DT inspiration :)

Rachel said...

Fab challenge and gorgeous DT cards! Wedgie xxx

cotnob said...

Thank you for the gorgeous DT inspiration and great challenge.
Pauline
x

Gerda said...

DT, you did a great job!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

CraftyGirl said...

Wow I got that in with one minute to spare. Thanks for the challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Sonia said...

Love all creations... Fabulous creations, very inspiration!
Great JOB!~
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

RechalSolan said...

It's the Nutcracker! Our favorite holiday show! I love the background color and the slimline shape and your coloiring of the sweet mice! Beautiful! https://cs-finder.com