Welcome back for another round of fun! Did you guys have fun with the CASE challenge last week? It's time for another challenge and this week we're asking you to USE CIRCLES!
We have two amazing sponsors this week:
Crafty Sentiments - Winner's Choice of 4 images
Folded Paper - Winner's choice of 3 digital stamps
This week, we have two wonderful Guest Designers - Mary J, our Hand Picked Top Three Winner from a few challenges ago. Here's a little about Mary -
'Hi, I'm Mary J and here is a little bit about me! I was born in Hong Kong and came to England when I was 2 years old. I now live in a small village in East Sussex with my husband Steve who I have been with for over 14 years and have two Yellow Labradors called Poppy and Lulu. Most of all we love going for long walks along the coast and spending time with family. Work-wise, I am a senior project manager based in Central London - which means I have the discipline to juggle my life with lots of creating!
I found cardmaking through a friend several years ago and I’ve now got the crafting bug BIG time! I started my own blog in July 2009 as a way to challenge myself - I like to experiment, using different mediums and techniques. But what I love most of all about blogging are the great new friends I’ve made!'
Here are our Designer's creations this week:
With Crafty Sentiments:
With Folded Paper Images:
With Other Images:
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.