Wednesday, April 25

#68 WINNERS, TOP 3, AND GUEST DESIGNER




HI,


Here we are again after a great week full of marvelous creations. You sure kept us busy with so many entries, and we love that!! There are so many great artists in blog land, I feel so privileged to be part of this great community.


And now to our winners!!!



The winner of £10 Lili of the Valley Gift Voucher

Goes to....








Winner's Choice of 5 digis from The Stamping Boutique

Goes to....





Goes to...


LISA!

Congratulations on winning
these awesome prizes!!!

Random Winers, please
Last top 3 and future Guest Designer
(Handpicked)

MARY J



BASTELARENA



Last top 3 and future guest designer on 
DYSU Challenge Blog:

EILEEN!



Congratulations on being one of our (handpicked) Top 3 picks at DYSU Challenge Blog (doyoustackup.blogspot.com)!

Please feel free to grab the Top 3 badge from our site
and display it on your blog :-)

Eileen, Please email REN - YI at 
DoYouStackUp@gmail.com to coordinate your GD spot ;)

Hope to see you tomorrow for a great challenge.  

HUGS!!!


4 comments:

Eileen said...

Thank you so much to the team at DYSU for picking my card and offering me the honour of being a GD.
Congratulations to the other winners
Eileen

meine-bastelarena said...

Thank you so much for picking me. I will display my badge with pride! Congratulations to the other winners. Hugs bastelarena

Debs said...

Thank you so much for picking my card in the Top3
I'm off to e-mail you now.
Congrats to the other winners - great cards :o)
Debs xx

Bettina L. said...

ooooh thanks for picking me as a winner!! Congrats to the rest too;) Gonna send my info now;) xx